Students will assess their needs and identify their academic, career, and/or personal goals.
- With guidance, develop and communicate plans to achieve goals.
- Be self-directed learners who learn independently and collaboratively
in a diverse environment.
Using a variety of methods, technology, and resources, students will acquire knowledge and skills.
- Develop and apply effective communication and critical thinking skills.
- Build academic, career, life skills, and workforce readiness skills.
Students will apply their acquired core knowledge and skills appropriate
to their goals.
- Advance to post-secondary education, training, and/or employment.
- Contribute to personal enrichment and to the community.
- Demonstrate 21st century skills, including digital literacy.