ESL Distance Learning
Welcome to Fremont Adult School's
ESL Distance Learning Program
Are you too busy for a classroom learning schedule?
Don't want to drive to campus every time you have class?
Want to study at your own pace whenever you want?
You may be a good fit for one of our distance learning courses!
What is Classroom Learning?
- group-learning with a teacher
- instruction led by teacher
- set schedule:
you must go to school or Zoom class # times per week
- set lessons:
all students study same thing all the time
- teacher plans class and gives homework every week
If you only want classroom learning, please CLICK HERE.
What is Distance Learning?
- independent study by yourself
- instruction provided by online program
- you set your own schedule
- see your progress and scores while you study
- teacher available to answer questions
(email or office hours)
If you are interested in distance learning, KEEP READING!
You will need...
• a phone, tablet, laptop, OR computer •
• a microphone and access to the Internet •
• 5 - 7 hours (or more) of study time each week •
We have three different programs.
CLICK HERE to read about them!