Career and Transition Counseling (Advising)
Many students at FACE indicate they ARE unemployed and looking for work or a better job. Fremont Adult School has a mandate and resources to help students with employment counseling. Here are two people who can help you get started.
- Arden Neria, Ohlone College Tri-Cities Career Center www.ohlone.edu/careercenter
- Roxsan Agront, FACE Transition Specialist https://www.face.edu/domain/7296
Ohlone College Tri-Cities Career Center - Career Counseling (Advising) Appointments Available [Updated 12/4/22]
- Appointments are available for any FACE students who would like to talk with a Career Counselor.
- These short appointments will give you some ideas and possibilities of what the Ohlone College Tri-Cities Career Center can offer.
- Students must be able to converse in English or provide their own translator at the meeting.
- You would be meeting with Arden Neria, Ohlone College Tri-Cities Career Center, www.ohlone.edu/careercenter
- Students will meet with Arden in-person in the ESL office, or they can choose online via Zoom or by telephone.
- If the student prefers an online Zoom meeting or by phone, please request that at the time the appointment is made.
- Please notify the office (510) 793-6465 and CANCEL the appointment in advance if you have a time conflict.
Please provide written information to the ESL office or a teacher (because I only work on Fridays, it's best to contact the ESL office):
- student name
- email address
- phone number
- preferred appointment time
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE: The following appointment dates and times are available:
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. The following times are available:
We also have these appointments available on Thursday, December 15, 2022 from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm at the following times:
- 11:00 am
- 11:20 am
- 11:40 am
- 12:00 pm
- 12:20 pm
- 12:40 pm (taken)
- 5:00 pm
- 5:20 pm
- 5:40 pm
- 6:00 pm
- 6:20 pm
- 6:40 pm
Appointments will be held here on campus in the ESL Office.
You can also make a request to meet with our onsite Transition Specialist, Roxsan Agront, FACE room 16A (510) 793-6465 ext. 29145, or use the link below.
Onsite Transition Specialist Meeting Request Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OJQy-Wten-9p6Umme4tY7_ZGjcHn4KJDXZe_xGA4QB8/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&edit_requested=true
To learn more about what a Transition Specialist can help you with: https://www.face.edu/domain/7296