• California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) Information 
    Senate Bill (SB) 172 requires that schools award a diploma to any pupil who completed grade twelve in the 2003–04 school year or later, and met all applicable graduation requirements other than the passage of the high school exit examination.
    Effective 1/1/2016: If you believe you are now eligible to receive a diploma, please fill out this CAHSEE Diploma Request Form (pdf) and submit it in person.