HOUSINGRenting an Apartment PowerPoint BL-BH (Click on "Open" and then "Read Only." To view the PowerPoint, hit the "F5" key. To exit the PowerPoint, hit the "Esc" key.)Renting an Apartment PowerPoint IL-ADV (Click on "Open" and then "Read Only." To view the PowerPoint, hit the "F5" key. To exit the PowerPoint, hit the "Esc" key.)Housing AssistanceCity of Fremont Frequently Asked Questions about Housing
1. Where can I get a list of affordable apartments? The City of Fremont, Office of Housing and Redevelopment maintains a listing of apartments that offer Below Market Rate (BMR) rentals. Please download a copy of the Directory of Assisted Housing for Southern Alameda County and contact the apartments directly for information on rents, availability, application process, etc. You may also contact Eden I & R at 2-1-1 or Fremont Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Services at (510)574-2270 for additional housing information and referrals.
2. How can I apply for a Section 8 Voucher? Alameda County Housing Authority administers the Section 8 Program. You can contact them directly at (510) 538-8876 for all questions related to Section 8 Program or visit their website at www.haca.net. HACA is not accepting applications for any programs at this time. HACA doesn’t anticipate re-opening its Wait Lists for months, possibly even years.
3. I have a dispute with my landlord. Where can I find help? Please contact Fremont Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Services at (510)574-2270 for assistance.
4. I have a dispute with my tenant. Where can I find help? Please contact Fremont Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Services at (510)574-2270 for further assistance and guidance.
5. I need assistance with paying my rent. Who can I call? For rental assistance, move-in deposit money or if you are behind in your rent or PG&E bill, dial 2-1-1 from your phone for assistance, or 1(888) 886-9660. 2-1-1 is available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
6. I feel that I have been treated unfairly in my search for housing. Who can I call? For assistance, please contact Fremont Fair Housing and Landlord/Tenant Services at (510) 574-2270 to investigate housing discrimination complaints based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, minor children, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation and/or any arbitrary reason.Alameda County and State of California Housing ResourcesECHO Fair HousingFair Housing from Project Sentinel
3 Day Notice English
Daily Routines at Home Beginning Low to Beginning High
Everyday Actions 1Chores at Home
Washing Her Hands- Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, and Sentences
Wash the Clothes- Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, and Sentences
Brush Your Teeth- Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, and SentencesDaily Routines at Home Intermediate Low-Intermediate Listening ActivitiesMike's Daily Routine (Audio, Quiz, and Transcript)
Daily Routines at Home Intermediate High-Advanced Listening ActivitiesFurniture and AppliancesHousing Beginning Low to Beginning HighListening Activities Intermediate Low
Reading and Listening Activities Beginning High to Intermediate LowListening and Reading Activities Intermediate Low to AdvancedHousing Problems and Repairs Beginning Low to Beginning HighHousing Problems and Repairs Intermediate Low