WARM SPRINGS VISION
Warm Springs Elementary School provides a safe, positive learning environment that develops self-motivated, independent, and enthusiastic learners who strive toward academic excellence, social responsibility, and personal growth. The goal of the faculty and parents is to provide a program designed to meet the academic, social, emotional, and physical needs of each of our students.
1. All students are provided with and acquire the knowledge needed to meet state standards and the opportunity to thrive. Students are guided through a well-planned comprehensive core curriculum.
2. All students are routinely assessed formally and informally to check for understanding and proficiency on state standards. Students are expected to model, synthesize, and apply information into concrete or project-based learning.
3. All students in need of academic support are provided modifications as well as intervention services such as pull-out programs, on-line resources, and after school programs.
4. All students demonstrating mastery in core curriculum areas are provided with greater depth and complexity.
5. We are implementing strategies that foster a safe environment in which staff and students respect the uniqueness of individuals and their differences.
Please be reminded that your child needs to be in their classroom at 8:10 AM. Students are allowed to have three (3) tardies for the entire year. If your child gets more than 3 tardies, your child will get DETENTION at morning and lunch recesses. (read more by clicking headline/title)
**TO PAUSE this scrolling announcement, place mouse anywhere on this yellow "post it note".
Walk & Roll to school
Wednesday, Oct. 7th
Help save the planet and walk or roll to school